- Wattage450 Watt
- SeriesCX SERIES
- Certification80+ BRONZE
- PCIe Connector (6+2)1
- SATA Connector4
- Peripheral (4-Pin)4
|80 PLUS Certification Level||Bronze|
|Zero RPM Fan Mode||No|
|Fan Bearing Technology||Rifle|
|Corsair Link Support||No|
|Continuous Output Rated Temperature (°C)||40°C|
|Dimensions||150mm x 140mm x 86mm|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||4|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
An ideal choice for value-conscious system builders and upgraders
CX Series power supply units provide modern power supply technologies and 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency at a competitive price point. It is black with black cable sleeving and connectors and a thermally controlled 120mm fan. The LLC resonant topology with DC to DC ensures complete compatibility with all modern day PCs.
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look
Reliable and compatible
CX Series is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
Corsair engineering and quality control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Ample connectors and long cables
Long cables make CX Series suitable for installation even in full-height tower cases, and the generous cable count allows you to power multiple components and storage devices.
Large-diameter, thermally controlled fan
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series virtually silent at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
- CX Series ATX Power Supply
- Power Cord
- x4 Mounting Screws
- Pack of Zip-ties
- Warranty Document
- Supports ATX12V 2.4/2.3/2.2/2.01 and EPS12V 2.92 standards
- Active PFC with full range AC input (100-240 VAC)
- 120mm thermally controlled rifle bearing fan
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a 40°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, cUL, RCM, TÜV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, KC