- CHIPSETAMD RADEON
- GPURX 5700
- PCI EXPRESS4.0
- GPU BASE CLOCK1465 MHz
- GPU BOOST CLOCK1725 MHz
- MEMORY CLOCK14 Gbps
- MEMORY SIZE8 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE256-BIT
- MEMORY TYPEGDDR6
- DIRECT X SUPPORT12
- OPEN GL4.6
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
- CROSS FIRE-X SUPPORTEDYes
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTEDNA
- SOFTWAREASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- PACKAGE CONTENTSGraphics card, User manual
- WARRANTY3 Years
- NOTE*****Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RDNA Architecture is built with a 7nm process and includes 40 redesigned compute units and up to 4x IPC improvement.
- Purpose-built for 1440p gaming
- Game-changing technology like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, and TrueAudio Next improve in-game performance and image quality.
- AMD FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming.
- Radeon Software includes 0-day updates and a host of tools to customize the gaming experience.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Bending the Rules
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 Series GPUs defy conventions with an all-new 7nm process infused with RDNA architecture that is specifically tuned for the perfect 1440p gaming experience. More efficient processing power handles advanced 3D effects with ease, and 8GB of high-speed GDDR6 VRAM provides ample storage for the detailed textures, meshes, and effects of modern games. Industry-leading software and frequent driver upgrades push the experience even further, enabling overclocking, gameplay recording, and more.
The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs are powered by RDNA architecture, the heart of AMD’s new 7nm process. RDNA features up to 40 redesigned compute units that deliver incredible performance and up to 4x IPC improvement. This translates to greatly improved performance for visual effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, and depth of field. The architecture also enables DisplayPort 1.4 with Display Stream Compression (DSC), which work with compatible displays to allow 4k gaming at extreme fresh rates without chroma subsampling.
AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
Radeon Software is a powerful hub that provides tools to customize in-game aesthetics, record gameplay, tweak performance, update drivers, and much more. The latest edition features Radeon™ Anti-Lag, a new technology that reduces input lag, effectively increasing the response time of the game and offering a significant competitive advantage in many titles.
The Radeon RX 5700 Series’ RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, TrueAudio Next, and VR technologies. Games utilizing these technologies offer enhanced performance and more aesthetic options with an AMD graphics card.