- CHIPSETAMD RADEON
- GPURX 5700 XT
- PCI EXPRESS4.0
- GPU BASE CLOCK1690 MHz
- GPU BOOST CLOCK
- Boost: Up to 1945 MHz
- Game: Up to 1835 MHz
- MEMORY CLOCK14 Gbps
- MEMORY SIZE8 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE256-BIT
- MEMORY TYPEGDDR6
- DIRECT X SUPPORT12
- OPEN GL4.5
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4)
- HDMI 2.0b x 1
- CROSS FIRE-X SUPPORTEDNA
- COOLERTORX FAN 3.0
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTEDNA
- SOFTWAREDriver And Software
- PACKAGE CONTENTSGraphics Card,User Manual
- GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)2560
- WARRANTY3 Years
- NOTE*****Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Boost Clock / Game Clock* / Base Clock / Memory Speed UP to 1945 MHz / Up to 1835 MHz / 1690 MHz / 14Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
TORX Fan 3.0
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below
CREATOR MODE IN DRAGON CENTER
- Provides auto-tuning function to use your applications with the best possible settings.
- Brings you a superior user experience and enhanced productivity.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual inpidual game clock results may vary.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, and VR technologies3 for maximum performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync1 technology, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay.
The New Gaming RDNA Architecture
Radeon RX 5700 series features new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.