Cash Back Terms & Conditions
1. This marketing program (“Program”) is from State Bank of India (“Bank”) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Techmart Unbox. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid State Bank Debit (“Cardholder”)
2. The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 14-Jan-2020 (00:00 hrs) till 19-JAN-2020 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and Techmart Unbox by mutual consent in writing.
3. All SBI Debit Cardholders are covered under this Program.
4. State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by
a. State Bank of India
b. State Bank of Hyderabad
c. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
d. State Bank of Travancore
e. State Bank of Mysore
f. State Bank of Patiala
is eligible to avail this offer.
5. Under this Program, cardholder can avail the following offers:
• 10% cashback on transactions of Rs. 10000/- or more made using State Bank Debit on www.techmartunbox.com
• The with maximum cashback amount of Rs. 1,500/- per card account
6. The offer is not valid on Card payment on Delivery transactions
7. This Offer is not available on purchase of email delivery goods.
8. The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on www.techmartunbox.com.
9. Cashback to be credited in customers account latest by within 20 days of delivery of the product.
11. In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will not qualify for the Offer.
12. Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer.
13. Bank & SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
14. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
15. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. Bank, SBICPSL and Techmart Unbox reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
18. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
19. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
20. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
21. Offer not valid on corporate or commercial Cards.