GIGABYTE SSD 480GB
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Total Capacity: 480GB*
- Sequential Read speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 480 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
|Power Consumption||Power Consumption (Idle) = 170mW|
|Form Factor||2.5-inch internal SSD|
|Sequential Read Speed||Sequential Read speed = Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Write speed = Up to 480 MB/s|
|Temperature Proof||Temperature (Operating) = 0°C to 70°C Temperature (Storage) = -40°C to 85°C|
|Random Read & Write||Random Read IOPS = up to 75k Random Write IOPS = up to 70k|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||69.85 x 7 x 100 mm|
|NAND Technology||NAND Flash External DDR Cache = N/A|
|MTBF (hours)||2M hours|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year or 200TBW|
|Note*||* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 200 TBW, whichever comes first.Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no reviews yet.