An order can be cancelled under following situations, by customer:
- If the product is out of stock more than 7 Business days
An order can be cancelled under following situations, by Techmart Unbox :
– COD Order remains unconfirmed due to no response from customer during validation (before dispatch)
– Items in an order have gone out of stock
– Order seems fraudulent
Once the order has been processed and dispatched, order cancellation requests cannot be initiated. This is only because Techmart Unbox may not have control over the logistics services at various checkpoints. Any order if dispatched, will be attempted to be delivered to customer (which customer can reject).
Every dispatched order, if rejected, results in RTO (Return to Origin), which is incurs a significant cost to Techmart Unbox and same will be recovered from customer. We therefore encourage all customers to reject an order delivery with thoughtfulness.
– Our order processing team takes off on Sunday (and National holidays), and hence the orders that confirm after 1:00 PM IST on a day before an off day, are processed for dispatch the next working day.
– There is cancellation fee for all cancellations of 2.5% if the order is not dispatched.
– Order cancellation does not apply to orders with express shipment request.
Techmart Unbox follows 7-days easy return policy on all the products, except where categorically mentioned otherwise.
Product(s) can be returned within 7-days from the date of delivery, if:
– Product arrived is in damaged condition (with damage protection purchase)
– Wrong product delivered
– Product is DOA (dead on arrival) or defective
Every product that is to be returned must first:
– Reach back our warehouse
– Arrive in good condition (unless where it was delivered in damaged or DOA/defective condition)
– Go through inspection process by our experts at warehouse
If the seal of the product has been voided (opened) and the product is not faulty then return will not be applicable. Inspection at our warehouse will suggest if your returned product(s) shall be eligible for Replacement.
Replacement Clause: Every damaged, DOA, or defective product is eligible for a free replacement by Techmart Unbox within 7 days of delivery.
Refund is applicable (eligible) if:
– Order was Returned to our warehouse, and has passed inspection
We endeavour to initiate an eligible refund within 3-4 business days. Further, it may take additional 7-10 working days for the banks to process the return initiated.
If the payment was made through our payment gateway, then it will be refunded in same account. In case of BANK TRANSFER and COD orders, refunds will be processed only in buyer’s bank account with NEFT/RTGS. Refunds in any case usually take a working week to reflect in bank account. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.
You will be notified when refund has been initiated by us, with transaction reference number. In case of any refund discrepancies, we may request you to share with us your bank statement and/or follow up with your bank.
Note: All terms and conditions in the policies are subject to change with or without notice to the website visitors and customers of Techmart Unbox.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- COD payment option allows you to make the payment in cash at the time of delivery.
- COD payment option is available on selected PIN codes only, at nominal COD service charge.
- COD is subject to service availability in shipping region from time to time. Bandhs, Protests, COVID-19 situations may severely impact the COD service. We do our best to fulfil your COD orders on ASAP basis.
- COD Order confirmation page after checkout follows order validation.
- All COD orders must be validated before they are processed and dispatched. Our system attempts validation automatically by contacting you via SMS or phone call. In situation where automatic validation fails, a manual verification might be triggered, where our support team might contact you to validate your COD order on phone. We DO NOT ask any sensitive information during order validation like CVV, OTP, etc.
- COD orders are applicable for order value maximum of Rs.10000
- Pre-paid orders will be prioritized over that of COD orders.
We, The Peripheral Store (TPS), respect your privacy. This page outlines the manner your data is collected and used by us. You are advised to consider the information below both, to stay informed on privacy as well as our policy, and so you must read it carefully. By accessing the products and services provided by us, you agree to the collection and use of your data in the manner provided below.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact us. The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by us, or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by us.
- Feel at ease while using our website
- Feel confident while sharing information with us
- Aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website
- Aware that by using this website you are agreeing to the collection of certain data
Information that may be collected from you
We collect the details provided by you during and after registration, together with information we learn about you from your use of our products and service, as well as your visits to our website and other websites accessible from ours.
Kindly, note that we do not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter do we have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or discounts or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect such information only as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
Computer-identification information may include:
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you’re using.
- The type of web browser you’re using.
Personally identifiable information (PII) collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Complete mailing address with area PIN code.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, etc.).
- Personal preferences (optional); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access on our website.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access a page on our website.
- Products & services you view, add to cart or wishlist.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours.