- LGA1200 Socket
- 8 Cores
- 16MB L3 Cache/ 16 Threads
- 2.50 GHz Base Clock/ 5.20 GHz Turbo Clock
- Compatible with Intel 500 series & selective Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- PCIe Gen 4.0 Support
- Heatsink and fan included
- No In-Built Graphics Support – Discrete Graphics Required
- Rocket Lake
- TDP: 65W
- PCIe Gen Lanes: 20
- Memory Speed: DDR4-3200, DDR4-2933
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Power with a purpose.
The right balance of clock speed and core performance gets more from your games, whether for competitive play with high FPS or immersive AAA experiences.
With an extensive suite of overclocking tools like the Intel® Performance Maximizer and Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, you can get the most from your unlocked processor.
Free your build.
11th Gen Intel Core processors support the latest platform technologies to truly personalize your new PC’s capabilities.
PCIe Gen 4:
Support for the latest discrete graphics cards and other PCIe devices
Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) technology:
Automatically prioritizes play on your busy networks3
Thunderbolt 4 technology:
Fast connectivity to monitors and other peripherals
To benefit from these technologies, ensure applicable system components are compatible.
IN THE BOX
- Sales Package1 x Intel Core i9-11900F Processor, User Manual
- GENERATIONIntel 11th Gen
- SOCKET-LGA 1200
- Core Name-Rocket Lake
- CORES-8 Cores
- CLOCK SPEED-2.5 GHz
- OVER CLOCK-5.2 GHz
- 64-Bit Support-Yes
- Manufacturing Tech-14nm
- Memory Types–DDR4 2933 / DDR4 3200
- PCI Express Revision-4.0
- Max Number of PCI Express Lanes-20
- Thermal Design Power-65W
- HEATSINK-Heatsink And Fan Included
- Warranty3 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
- NoteFeatures, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***