MSI B450M-A Pro Max II Motherboard
AMD AM4 motherboard inspired from architectural design, with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Turbo M.2, USB 3.2 Gen1
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series, 2000 G-Series and 1000 Series desktop processors and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics desktop processors
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133 (OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
|Model||B450M-A PRO MAX II|
|CPU SUPPORT||Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series, 2000 G-Series and 1000 Series Desktop Processor and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics desktop processors
Support HDMITM 1.4, maximum resolution of 4K 24Hz*
Support DVI-D, maximum resolution of 1920×1200 60Hz
M.2_1 Source (From CPU) supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 / SATA mode, supports 2280/2260/2242 devices
4x SATA 6G
|RAID||Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices|
|LAN||Realtek® 8125 2.5Gbps LAN controller|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC897 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|BACK PANEL PORTS||
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Support for Windows® 11 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit|
|PCB Dimension (W × L)||mATX
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|